#onemorehokanson

#onemorehokanson

It was during our first adoption from Ethiopia that God grew a passion for orphans and orphan care. We are currently in the process of bringing home a 5 year old girl with special needs from China. We can't do it alone. Please consider becoming piece of the puzzle.

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Putting Together a Puzzle

When we decided to do our puzzle fundraiser I did not think about what that really meant. If you have spent more than five minutes with me you know thats how I am. Quick to jump in. Then look and think HMMM how am I going to do this. So as I opened our 1000 piece puzzle i just stared at all the pieces. How are we going to start this putting this puzzle together? The answer is simple, 1 piece at a time. My wonderful husband said look for all the border pieces first. So I did. Then I had the boys double check me and look through the pieces I just looked at. They found more borders. Then the fun of trying to put together all the pieces we found. All of this so we could do what was behind all the puzzle endeavor.

Write the names of the precious peeps who bought a puzzle piece and are helping us bring home our missing piece. Every person who has shared or shares our story, is praying for us and encourages us in this adoptwating journey is precious to me and I am thankful for your help. Our story would not be complete without you! So far we have sold 95 pieces of our puzzle. It is exciting! We are awed and humbled by peoples willing to step with us in this journey. We are 95 pieces closer to brining home our missing piece. I wanted you to see our progress. The first is the side with everyones name. The second is of the picture of what the puzzle actually looks like.


If you are wondering what this whole puzzle thing is you can read the full blog here. The basics of how to become a part of our puzzle go like this
  • Here's how it works: We have a 1000 piece puzzle; every piece is part of her/our story to bring her home
  • Each piece is $10
  • You may choose to be one piece of the puzzle or several pieces of the puzzle.
  • You can click on our DONATE button which brings you Paypal or message/email/comment and to get my address so you can mail a check
  • YOUR name will be written on the back of each piece you represent
  • If you are willing please share our blog and link with others who might like to be piece of the puzzle.
So thankful for all you!

No comments:

Post a Comment